The graphical presentation of a statistical model is very important in order to communicate and understand the results. R has extensive graphical facilities for producing professionally looking charts and graphs.
We are able to develop:
- traditional R graphs
- lattice graphs
- ggplot2 graphs
Some recommended resources
- Wikham, H. 2015. ggplot2: Elegant Graphics for Data Analysis, 2nd Edition. Springer: New York.
- Sarker, D. 2008. Lattice: Multivariate Data Visualization with R. Springer, New York.
- Wikham, H. and Grolemund, G. 2017. R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data. O'Reilly, Sebastopol, CA.
- Murrell, P. 2011. R Graphics, 2nd Edition. Chapman & Hall/CRC: Boca Raton, FL.
- Data Camp Courses:
- Data Visualisation with ggplot2 (Parts 1, 2, and 3)